Our absolute focus has always been to make sure that everybody’s safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of all our planning. We have digested the Government guidelines such as they are and consulted widely to how best keep everybody as safe as possible while delivering our wonderful C&C services.
– A little hibernation is good for the mind –
- Our request is that you arrive for your appointment on time – not too early or late.
- Hand sanitiser for your use on arrival and throughout the day.
- Our team will be wearing face visors for close contact work. After the latest change to government guidelines we request that all clients wear a face mask.
- We have staggered our appointments as best we can. Please be mindful of social distancing if you arrive at the same time as another guest.
- We have created a flow system for guests and stylists to move around at a safe distance. Please follow the arrows and be guided by your stylist.
- Each of our team will have their own personal box of products to use for their own clients.
- Card or BACS payments only at the moment although cash is acceptable if you wish to offer your stylist a gratuity.
- Upon entering the salon each guest will be given their own personal bio degradable bag to keep their belongings safe and free of germs. As our cloakroom will not be operational we ask all clients to minimise any coats or bags that they bring into the salon.
- All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using our new steriliser units.
- All chairs will be at least 1 meter+ apart.
- Deep cleaning the salon every day with antibacterial product tested positive against Covid-19. Our chosen sanitising product is bio- degradable and environmentally friendly. On going cleaning will include areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines.
- We will be using biodegradable disposable towels made from 100% natural viscose fibre making them extremely hygienic and sustainable.
- We are currently unable to offer you our delicious brownies but hot drinks can be provide in disposable cups and drinking water in individual recyclable cans.
- The Gin bar will return one day!
- We have a private room for pregnant women and Mum’s with very young children and also any vulnerable guests. Please request this space when you make your booking.
- Magazines have been removed and so we suggest you bring your own reading material.
- However you can log in easily to our updated complimentary wifi system.
- As some appointments will take longer and require extra products your normal bill may well be a bit more. We will be completely transparent about any increase in charges.
- As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit unless by arrangement. We may be conducting some elements of your treatment consultations via Zoom prior to your appointment to limit face to face interaction on the day of your visit.
– The Salon’s Awakening –
We are ready to welcome you in a space that is both safe and beautiful.
“As usual! All the measures were in place to make us feel safe. Everything was taken in good humour, which made things less intimidating. The situation is serious, of course, but some places are so intimidating with all the tape and signage etc. The balance here was spot on.”
“ I felt extremely lucky to get an appointment on their first day of opening following lockdown (4th July). I had been updated throughout the lockdown via text but still felt nervous because not only was this my visit to Colman and Colman since lockdown it was also my first visit to Kendal since lockdown. However, on arrival all safety measures were in place. It felt so safe, professional and calm and I felt immediately at ease. Kerry and Russell have gone the extra mile with safety measures. What can I say Kerry, thank you for my much needed highlights and cut I feel so much better. You are all true professionals.”
“Thank you for making a great job of my hair after all these weeks. I am sure your clients are going to feel very confident when they come to the Salon because all the staff made you feel very relaxed. Good Luck over this difficulty period.“
“Great experience today in the now COVID secure salon. I was a bit worried before I arrived but no need to it was lovely and friendly as always. Hair now looking great! Thanks Kerry and the Team for making me feel welcome and safe.“
“Still a lovely experience! You’re all doing fantastic! Great to see you all. Thanks very much! 5 Stars!”
“Was very reassured how the salon performed today with all the new COVID measures. The atmosphere was very relaxed considering and not as restrictive as I had imagined. Thank you Jess for a great colour and cut. Really pleased with it.“
“I was a little nervous as this was the first time I had ventured into Kendal since Lockdown, but had no need to be. The staff were very welcoming, and the safety measures put in place did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I’ts so nice to finally have manageable hair. Thank you to all.”
“Even with measures in place due to Covid, my visit to the salon was relaxing and enjoyable. Kerry & the team really listens to what you want for your hair and always advise what will work. Really pleased with the result. Thank you C & C.“
We understand Colman & Colman is not just a beautiful boutique hair salon with talented hairstylists; It’s also a special place for clients to be pampered and to experience a little bit of luxury! It’s a feeling of belonging & connection which we value enormously!
Feeling safe together is now our number one priority! It’s all achievable and still in a world of togetherness, luxury and safety!
The C&C family x